Re: Gnome libs 1.0.53 compile error .. again

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Terry Soucy wrote:

> I just noticed that orbit-config --libs and orbit-config --cflags return
> nothing.  I guess an ORBit installation is in order?  Stop me if I'm
> being stupid =)

I don't think this is the problem (orbit-config takes another argument,
for some strange historical reason). It's more likely you have an old or
incomplete installation of ORBit lying around - please make sure you only
have the libraries from 0.5.0 (the version numbers on which are 0.4.0,
stupid screwup of mine) installed.

-- Elliot
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.