Re:jabber client?

> You said:
> >
> > > As a member of the Jabber team, I'd say cabbar is a good start for
> > > making a GNOME client... since, well, it's a GTK client which has a
> > > GNOME panel...
> >
> > Not excatly the forum for this but I hope that we'll see a release soon?
> > Jabber sounds like an excellent part of the GNOME desktop.
>
> Um, snapshots have been available for quite a while...

Actually what I meant was that I see that Jabber was "feature complete"
and that you were working on bugs.  So I thought that meant that you'll be
coming out with a public release sometime soon.  At least that is what I
got from the news section.  I realize that snapshots of the server and
client are available. :-)

	sri