GnomeDockItem Question

I have two toolbars in DockItems that are side by side in the same
DockBand. They only fit if the toolbar shows only icons, but I'd like the
user to be able to right-click on the toolbar and select whether the
toolbar displays icons, labels, or both. If both is selected, the second
DockItem is automatically moved below the first; otherwise, they won't
fit. See (http://www.pobox.com/~epg/dpsftp/dpsftp-main.jpeg) and
(http://www.pobox.com/~epg/dpsftp/dpsftp-test.jpeg) to see what I'm
talking about. In the second screenshot, labels and icons are shown, and
as you can see, the window went far off the screen, and this is not in the
picture.

I've tried using gnome_dock_layout_remove_item() and then
gnome_dock_layout_add_item() to the new location, but that didn't work. I
then tried doing that and adding the layout to the Dock. This did not
work. I then tried gnome_dock_layout_parse_string(), but it did not work
either.

Is there any way I can move this dock item?

BTW, the interface is made with Glade.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I thought I was in love once. Later I learned it was an inner ear
 infection."
 --Constable Benton Fraser (Due South)

PGP signature