Re: [Sawmill] new window positioning idea

On 10-Nov-99 Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   Now, if you want to discuss porting the wmaker dock to Sawmill.. ;-)

I second that! (The first WM I really liked was Window Maker and that was
mostly because of its fine dock apps and clean look.)

But what about porting wmaker's dock apps to the Gnome panel? Up to now, I have
had little success in swallowing them into the panel.

And please don't look at me for starting a project like this. I'm too much of a
newbie for that. (Just starting to learn how to program for Gtk+/Gnome.)

Herman Roozenbeek