Enlightenment "Clean" theme--better speed/stability?

Hi,

I noticed that Gnome's speed and stability just about tripled when I
started using the "Clean" theme.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Before, it would take as much time to open a program as Windows 98 does
on a 233 MHz Pentium.  I guess I was using the default theme for
Enlightenment before, whatever that was.

Now things open really quickly and seem to freeze up less.

If anyone can replicate this, please let me know.  I'm curious about
this.

Karen