3D scene graph library

Hello

I've been playing with OpenGL to learn it for some weeks. As a
result, I've done a framework for general 3D scene graph library. It
something similar in spirit to ssg (from plib), and GnomeCanvas. Uses Gtk
type system and OpenGL. It is very spartan yet, but shows some signs to
become usable.

Now I have three questions:

- has anybody done / doing / planning to do something similar in C / Gtk
- does anybody find something like this usable for GNOME
- does anybody have ideas / suggestions for developing / rewriting that

I'll be very glad, if somebody would take a look at this and give me some
feedback. Header files have some comments, only reasonable executable it
generates is 3D Pacman skeleton.

It can be found at:

http://www.ariman.ee/linux/floyd.tgz

Lauris Kaplinski