gFTP and symbolic links

Hey:

I've built a small website, and have been using gFTP [2.0.4 - as bundled
with RH6.1] to upload it. Here's a diagram of my directory structure:

    web
    |-- contact.html
    |-- crypt
    |   |-- archive
    |   |   |-- 0000_001.html
    |   |   |-- 0000_002.html
    |   |   |-- 0000_003.html
    |   |   |-- [... etc ...]
    |   |   |-- 0013_002.html
    |   |   |-- 0014_001.html
    |   |   `-- 0014_002.html
    |   |-- full
    |   |   |-- index.html
    |   |   `-- messages -> ../archive
    |   |-- index.html
    |   `-- reverse
    |       |-- index.html
    |       `-- messages -> ../archive
    |-- images
    |   |-- zed.png
    |   `-- zed_half.png
    `-- index.html

My problem is that gFTP uploads all the files in web/crypt/archive three
times - because it follows the web/crypt/*/messages symbolic links.

It's not a huge problem, as I intend to automate the upload with
ncftpput whenever I get round to it.

Does this merit a bug report, or not? I'm happy to oblige if it does.

 -[z].

--
[=-               Zero Piraeus
[=-     evolving faster than the common cold