Newbee: Installing Enlightenment

System: i686 running Caldera 2.3 distro with KDE

Hello,
After comparing KDE at home and gnome at work I've decided that I prefer
gnome and went about trying to install it on my home system. Downloaded
the gnome rpms and installed but upon starting a gnome-session I got a
message indicating that I required enlightenment to adequately run
gnome.
Fine. Grabbed the enlightenment 16.2 package as well as all of the
dependency packages I could identify, but I still have a few outstanding
unsatisfied dependencies that I was hoping someone could help me locate:
1) libm.so.6(GLIB_2.1)
2) libc.so.6(GLIB_2.1)
3) libc.so.6(GLIB_2.0)
4) libdl.so.2(GLIB_2.1)
5) libdl.so.2(GLIB_2.0)

The above syntax is the format given to me via the Kpackage utility. Are
these items found in one package? Why would it indicate same named files
but with two different GLIB references?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks,
Karl