Re: GnomeRPM doesn't find files

This is actually a problem I ran into recently... there's a drop down
menu on the left side of the text box that says "in file" or something
like that by default - if you search for the name of the rpm, say
"gnome-pim", it won't come up (because nothing inside of gnome-pim or any
other rpm contains "gnome-pim". So, when you click find, it doesn't get
any results. The non-intuitive part here is that a. this is the default (I
would think having search by name being a much better default), and b.
there's no difference between nothing happening at all and not finding a
proper match. Try searching for the name, and whoever's in charge of
gnorpm should fix this... at least, display some message like "no matches"
in the find box, at best change the default behavior to search for the
actual name.

	David Fallon