Re: gnome-core 1.0.54 "Bad Apple Pie" released

I downloaded this and installed it and lost my quicklaunch applet!  Was that
supposed to happen?  I noticed there was an unstable gnome-applets 1.1.0 out
there, but I didn't see anything about the quicklaunch applet in the tarball
when I downloaded it.

How do I get quicklaunch back?
Should I uninstall gnome-core 1.0.54 and go back to 53?

Thanks,
Sean