Re: GNOME and PPP - suggestions for way forward

gnome-ppp was designed with shell scripting in mind. Jay wrote a
command-line interface for it, but I've never used it. I'd be curious to
know how well it works, if any of you use it. I'm working on a newer
method for all of GNOME's ppp links to be able to determine which accounts
are dialed into, so that you could use gnome-ppp-cmd to dial into your PPP
account from outside of X, but then later on you get into X.. so instead
of pulling up an xterm to shutdown your link, you could use any gnome-ppp
dialer to disconnect.

Cody