File Manager requests

I am using the GMC which comes with the default RedHat 6.0 install.  I
really like it for configurability and speed.  I read a thread on this
mailing list that seemed to be discussing solicited requests for new GMC
features.  I have a few that might be worthwhile:

1) Are there plans to add a bookmark feature to GMC (e.g. like the one
in the KDE File
Manager)?

2) It would be nice if there where a single button (say, next ot the
button to turn
on Custom view) to toggle viewing of dot files on/off.

3) It would be nice to have a Mac view like the one used by the Mac file
manager.  This
has already been implemented in other Linux Filemanagers (F lightweight
filemanager:
http://www.maybe.net/f/ --using GTK and wmfinder:
http://www.imago.ro/wmfinder/ --using QT).

4) It would be nice if in icon view the icons could be moved to
different positions in the
window and they would stay there.  This can be useful, for instance, if
a large number of files are
being printed.  Move icons for the already printed files to the left
side of the filemanager
window and leave the unprinted ones on the righthand side.  It would
also be nice if positions were
preserved between opening and closing of the file manager window.

5) It would also be useful to have a small icons view that behaved just
like the current icons
view, but used small icons.