Really stuck with the calendar. Even after v. 1.0.8...

I'm still getting the same error...

** ERROR **: file gnome-month-item.c: line 991
(gnome_month_item_set_arg): assertion failed: (mitem->head_font != NULL)
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

if this is a problem with my fonts, is there anyone who can tell me how
to fix THAT?

I'm getting "unable to load any useable fontset" at times w/other
programs, but they just ignore it and go on.  what's the deal??
PLEASE.  just a hint??

--
- The Hitchhiker

"The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true."
				-Neils Bohr