Re: Better gnome-terminal/mc integration

>  Does gmc still have the bug were it wont just start a new window, but it puts
>  an extra set of icons on the desktop. (And if you run with session managent,
>  you have to edit the ~/.gnome/session file to get rid of that extra process).
>  Is their a command line switch I am missing.

I cannot replicate this bug.

If you can replicate it with the new version, please tell us about it.
It would be very useful if you could step through the code with a
debugger to see why gmc is not being able to contact its own CORBA
server.  I can guide you through this process if you need.

  Federico