Re: Miguel horribly misquoted?

Torsten Rahn <torsten@kde.org> writes:

| In that article the reporter stated that KDE
| is a German project in oppsosite to GNOME which is international
| which implies that the development is only done in / restricted to
| Germany.

Ah I see that would be FUD yes.

| Miguel would do us a great favor if he would ask the journalists
| to prove-read the articles before they are published. -- Most
| journalists agree when you ask them to do so. And it is really
| necessary as there have been many mistakes in articles
| that dealt with GNOME.

Yes I agree. I have worked with some journalists and they also let
their interview-objects proof-read the interviews if they asked to do so.

| BTW: I may be wrong but AFAIK most of the linux-software is still
| developed in europe...!

Hmm probably so, but the Americans steal the show :-/

--
Preben Randhol                              iEmacs is the best editor<ESC>
[randhol@pvv.org] 	                    0cwVI(m)<ESC>