Re: New features in gtcd

Tim Gerla is responsible for releases of the gnome-media package.  My gtcd
enhancements are pretty much complete.  There does not seem to be any bugs
in it now.

Gtcd preserves the extended data fields of cddb entries, and submits
correctly to freedb.org, and the submissions validate against cddb.com
(apparently you need to get the program approved before you can use it to
submit to cddb.com).

I think that Tim wanted to change the look of the track editor dialog
before releasing the new version of gnome-media though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/