Question about "Log out"

Hello,

I upgraded to gnome-core-1.0.5 and now whenever I select "Log out"
from the menu it doesn't ask me for confirmation anymore... before
it used to show me a window where I could select "Reboot" , "Halt" or "Log
out"... does anyone know how can I make this show up again?

I did not see any configuration option where I can enable that...

Thank you very much.

Boris

PS: Sorry for the Hotmail thing, I use this for lists since I don't
    want my usuall email address to get filled up with dozens of
    messages/day.  I don't support Microsoft... as a matter of fact,
    when I got this email address, Microsoft did not own "Hotmail"