Re: The State Of The Art

i appreciate your desire to take this incredible think tank off this list
and into another but i have to say that i'd miss the process!  though i'm
not advanced enough to help with these ideas (or at least the realization
of said ideas) i can certainly appreciate what is developing here!

great job you guys.