Re: Miguel's quotes

> If you believe in Open Source, then you must also believe in Open
> Discussion.  You can't expect code to be free and tongues to be tied;
> the two concepts are at complete odds with each other.  Let Miguel speak
> his mind openly.  Censorship should not be part of the Open Source
> Movement.  It may be true that when Bill Gates speaks, he speaks for the

I didn't start this thread to censor anyone.  No where in my message have
I said "censor" or even mean to censor.  I merely said that the quote was
ill-advised.  If you want to work with KDE in the future for whatever
project these things will bite us in the ass.

Second, the press loves controversy and the GNOME vs KDE is great press.
That should be prevented.

I wanted to see if Miguel really said that or was it taken out of context.
I'd liked to know what was really said thats all.  It's the search for the
truth.

In any case, there's no point in discussing this further.  We might as
well let this thread die.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/