Miguel horribly misquoted?

Out of curiosity, I was reading an article from LinuxToday regarding
GNOME, and apparently Miguel was quoted with what seems to be something
out of character for Miguel. (I've never seem him be deragatory to
anybody on this list)

What was exactly said in the interview anyways?  The press loves to start
friction/controversy in order to generate more press. (witness the
positioning of Linux against Windows, Linux was never really intended to
compete with Windows, people just wanted Unix at home and not have to play
excessive licensing fees)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/