Slow startup of Gnome/E

Hi!

Since yesterday, I have a problem with my Gnome/E desktop. Maybe someone can
help me?

I'm using RH 6.0 with the Gnome RPMS that came with that distribution. I
configured my system to start in runlevel 5 with gdm and everything was ok in
the last three weeks. But now, after the login, loading E, Gnome panel, pager
and gmc takes more than three minutes. I don't know why. When everything is
loaded into memory I can work as usual without any loss of perfomance. But when
I want to logout, the logout button as well as the menu logout entry do not
response.

Thanks,
Denis