Re: RH6.0 Gnewbie usability questions

> Concerning the odd behavior with resizing the window over the panel:
> I've determined that, that only happens when a part of the window is
> under/over the panel to begin with.  If no part of the window is
> under/over the panel, the resizing works great.

Aha.  Thanks, that definitely explains what I was getting.  Is this a design
feature of Enlightenment, or just something that it does for now?

I might download IceWM and see what it's like in the meantime.

Nate
nate cull  culln@xtra.co.nz  http://members.xoom.com/culln
/* we hold this code to be self-evident */ #include <gpl.h>
linux 2.2.  the freedom to hack.  get it while it's legal.