Re: RH6 and GNOME-PPP

It is probably best to get the CVS version (a snapshot can be found on
ftp.jimpick.com -- it is the gnome-network package).  As for being
cetified to work with RH6, if you read the licence, you will see that
there is no waranty, so no it isn't certified :)

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/