Re: imlib/png problems

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the sound port, which it can't
connect to. However, I don't think it should be segfaulting. Try turning
sound off completely, via gnomecc & e-conf...see if that works.
>when trying to start gnome via panel
>i get this port error bash-2.02# panel
>Unable to connect to server port 35091
>Segmentation fault
>bash-2.02#
>
>asny ideas????
>

>On Mon, 10 May 1999, Robert Vecchiolli
>wrote: >Hi all,
>> I recently upgraded my installation of imlib from 1.8.x to 1.9.4 and
after doing so all of my png's have started showing thier backgrounds when
they are supposed to be transparent.  The error that I keep getting is:

>>libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
>>
>>I recall seeing this error when I upgraded to imlib-1.8.x from a previous
version but have lost the message that contained the fix for it.  Am I the
only one having these troubles with imlib-1.9.x?  Or am I just over looking
an upgrade that i should have made prior to intalling imlib-1.9.x?