New theme install inconvinience!

Hello!

I downloaded some gtk themes for the Gnome 1.0. I put it on a CD and
took it home to install. I click on the control panel and on themes. I
chose install new theme. I browsed through a jungle of directories then
finally /mnt/cdrom/linuxapps/themes/gtk... I found the themes and
installed one. Then when I want to install the next one I have to browse
again clicking with my mouse for hours. It is really annoying. It would
be nice if we could define a bookmark like in KDE, or at least the
"theme install gadget" should remember the last directory visited.

Csaba