Repeatable Crash

Hi,

I have a situation in which I can use the gnome panel and Maelstrom to crash
Linux - cold.  If's fairly straight forward.  Add Maelstrom to your menu
options and then try to launch the prgram from that menu entry -- screen goes
crazy and you have nothing, give it a try.

Nasa

BTW:  I am running redhat 5.2 with a bunch of updates including Glibc2.1 and
the gnome files.  I am using AMD K6-2 350 chip with 98 megs of memory.