Re: Can't anyone F*CKING HELP ME to get db2html?

> > here, here - not the way to get help me thinks
>
>:) That's what I thought, too -- I just wanted to overreact a bit to
> get rid of the aggression that had built up.
>
> But guess what, I *got* help.

I'm really really tempted to ask what the nature of the help was, but I
think I'll just poke my nose in someone else's box. :)

Actually, I'm a little confused about DocBook, I've never really heard of
it, where do I go about just reading about it?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/