Re: wmmail and session management

There is such an identifier for distinguishing multiple windows.  It is
the WM_ROLE property.  Generally a window manager can differentiate
between windows by the (class, name, role) combination.  Currently not
many (any?) gnome apps set this property, but the mechanism does exist.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/