Re: [RE: Launch FM from panel?] [Repost]

: > I happened to try this right before you posted - it started multiple
: > gmc processes. I had to exit all of them to make desktop icons go
: > away. (gmc 4.5.30)
:
: I tried it too and it worked the way it should here. I have the latest
: version from cvs though, but I can't recall that this behaviour was
: changed recently.
:
: When you say exit, do you mean by the menu Commands->Exit or by closing
: the window?
:
: Richard

Commands->Exit. How did you start yours? I started two from the menu,
and then from the menu did "Add launcher to panel" and clicked that
launcher once. I did ps and had 3 gmc processes. Brought up a new file
browser and did Commands->Exit. Did that 3 times and they were all
gone.

	- A