wmmail and session management

  I use Windowmaker with Gnome, and I ran into problems with wmmail:

 - I have some dock apps that are started by Window Maker, like wmmon,
 wmint, etc. They don't cause any  problem as they  are not noticed by
 the session manager (gnome-session).

 - However, wmmail,   which  is  also started   from the   dock,  gets
 registered into  the session manager  !  The consequence is that next
 time I log on, I get the normal wmmail  that is launched by the dock,
 plus a second  one which is launched  by the session manager. And the
 next time, of course, I get four copies of wmmail, and so on !

 Does  this happen to anyone  else ?  I  haven't been able to find the
 reason  for this behaviour...  It would be nice to  be able to have a
 setting in  the session manager  to specify  the  name of programs to
 ignore for session management.

 OK, maybe I   should port wmmail to   a  panel applet, but as   panel
 applets take  about 2Mb of  RAM and most  dock apps take about 300ko,
 I'm not about  to add anything to the  panel if I can  get it on  the
 dock...

Ed