Re: Notification services

I thought of such a thing, too.

As I don't have time right now( maybe in a month or so), here are my

- provide a server using gnorba with a backend and a frontend api.

- backend api for notification submitters like:
	mailbox watchers
	irc client
	webpage watchers

- frontend api for notification listeners
	pop-up pager
	nice animation with speech and funny drawings

- notifications are classified
	'new mail'
	'web page changed'

- objects can register with the backend to provide notifications

- and objects can register with the frontend to listen for notifications