Poor stability/functionality in gnome-core

I am currently using the latest gnome-core/libs/gmc/etc.

I have found that the pager often does not display window slots (jsut what
*do* you call them?) correctly, sometimes bringing up blank space, and
sometimes it displays most of the title of the window, increasing it's
width to an unjustified amount.

I find that if I click on Connect in the Modem Applet, I cannot cancel the
operation until pppd is up.

The CD Player applet doesn't recognise new CDs when it first starts up
with no CD in the drive: load up gnome without a cd in and you don't get
the --/-- display, and putting in a CD doesn't change it - you need to
Remove it from the panel and reload it to get it to recognise the CD.

The Panel itself sometimes doesn't recognise when, e.g. netsape has been
manually kill -9'd, and so I get a smaller panel, but the background
hasn't updated (this may be an Enlightenment issue, my background is
chosen through E's configurator).

The Afterstep Clock applet freezes if I manually change the time. Oddly,
when I connect to the net and sync up via a command in my ip-up, it works
ok.

Since it is now some time between releases of core gnome libs and
suchlike, I was wondering when the next releases of core and libs are due
and do they fix many of these problems?

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/