Re: screen capture: How do I do it?

You can either use electric eyes (middle click on the start up screen,
then click on one of the camera buttons in the lower right of the edit
controls dialog), or use xv or the command line xwd:
  xwd -root | xwdtopnm | ppmtogif > screenshot.gif

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/