Re: Speech Recognition

 I bet to ViaVoice from IBM. I think it's cool, with sdk, too. Not too
reliable, and i18n is not supported. But it's a good game, I think. I done a
little program from an example, what can mount-unmount cdrom, close oneself,
say something, open an xterm, and another good thinx. That was just about a
day. I didn't read the terms of copiing, and lisence, but if it's free
enough, i'll try to do the support. The system is too big and difficult, but
it works.

The system is just software based, fast enough on a P100. (Docs write more)
I'm not a natural english-speaker, but after some practicing, I could unlock
the screen for the first time.

 Maybe I'm on wrong way, it used to.

]Emacspeak is a speech *synthesis*, not a speech recognition, interface.
]It ties into Decspeak, a hardware based speech synthesis system.  The code
]> Bet there is a few Lines of source in there That would speed your Talk
]> to Gnome work along.

--
 Szabolcs (Shooby) Ban - bansz@szif.hu - http://listen.to/shooby
                     http://lsc.kva.hu - Linux Supporting Center