Re: gnome-libs 1.0.5 screwed

> NOW there is an orbit 0.4.*2* in the directory. Why didn't this get
> updated along with gl105? when i leeched the stuff yesterday (?) with mget
> * it wasn't there.
>
> Folks please for my sanity try to coordinate these things a little, okay?

This is precisely why I wanted configure to be smarter.  :)  ORBit
releases aren't advertised here, thats how I missed it.  Maybe the core
team could perhaps solicit volunteers to help organize some of this?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/