RE: Installation help.

if you have the redhat cd do this:
rpm -Uhv /your_cd_drive's_path/RedHat/RPMS/xscreensaver*rpm
for some reason, it doesn't install it by default.

or if you want the latest version:
www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/index.html

i tried to go there to see what the latest version is, but it seems dead right
now (3-30 8:00pm est)

On 30-Mar-99 TRPelfrey@aol.com typed: