Re: Crashy crashy

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 05:35:13PM -0600, Jamin Philip Gray was heard to say:

> All sound stops working.  Basically my sound card goes dead.  I
> have to reboot to get it to work again.

  Does "all sound" include non-dsp sources (like CDs and MIDI?)

  Daniel

--
  The universe, they said, depended for its operation on the balance of four
forces which they identified as charm, persuasion, uncertainty and

     -- Terry Pratchett on Discworld religion, _The Light Fantastic_