Re: bugs.gnome.org is kaput?
- From: Gleef <dzol virtual-yellow com>
- To: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows brown edu>
- cc: GNOME-List <gnome-list gnome org>, Michael Fulbright <msf redhat com>, Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- Subject: Re: bugs.gnome.org is kaput?
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:37:57 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> I'm sure someone else has noticed this, but the bug-tracking system seems
> to have gone down. I'd file this as a bug report against bugs.gnome.org, but
> there's a bit of a problem there.. :-)
It went down about a week ago. I don't know what the problem is.
[Dr. Mike and Miguel, I've cc'd you in hopes that one of you can say what
the problem is, and give an estimate as to if and when it will return]
] [Thread Prev