Re: gnomecc/background mini complaint

: - When viewing the new Volume 5 on p.t.o, I viewed the image for one of
: the tiles.  I can D&D this image into ee, but I can't drag it onto the
: background properties capplet.  Dragging it onto the desktop should,
: to my way of thinking, set the background to be that image, but instead
: it just links the URL onto the desktop.

But then what if I want to store a URL there? I know this discussion
has been had before, but was a conclusion made?

    - A