Gtk 1.3.0 (??) and Gnome - All from CVS

Hi everyone,

Since a long time ago I was following the development of gnome using the
anonymous CVS, yesterday I noted that on CVS the Gtk+ version is 1.3.0
and that gnome-libs is not compiling due to a unreferenced link to gtk+.

So, I have two questions:

* Will I need to revert my Gtk+ version to 1.2.1 or can I continue using
the CVS version?

* I have two machines, one completely stable software (installed from
.deb files) and one mixed. On the last one I'll always keep the lastest
versions of gnome and things on what it depends. The next development
cicle of gnome will use the next development cicle of Gtk+ or the 1.2
one?

Best Regards,
--
Claudemir Todo Bom <allgood@allgood.cx>