Subject: re: Am I missing something or are these "features"?
Author:  <gnome-list@gnome.org > at INTERNET-MAIL
Date:    25/03/99 10:45

Hum... just found the gnome-pager again, and started it. Both
the pager and the buttons for my apps have reappeared (I still
don't know why they disappeared in the first place though...).

Are the panel buttons part of the pager functionality?

Anyhow, as regards my previous post (assuming it arrives first!),
my problems now are with the sound and enlightenment.

        -Duncan

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq