Gnome crash!!! (Second try)

I just expected an ugly gnome-session crash.

I've installed all 1.0.1 Red Hat RPM's packages.

I start GNOME (with "exec gnome-session" in my .Xclients), using GDM in runlevel 5.

All worked fine until today, when i try to start GMC...I see a message from E, that suddenly disappear. Trying and retrying, I see that EVER gnome-apps that i try to start will crashes. Attached you see a gmc backtrace from gdb (but is very close to all core from all apps...the first 10 steps are identical in all backtraces) and an .xsession-errors (if needed, i dunno what this files do...). A word at time, i've reach to read the message from E:

"Lost the session manager that was there?
Here here session manager...
Oh come now! Stop sucking! Bugger. Oh well. Will continue without
a session manager.
I will survive.

...I hope."

(hi hi).

Restarting three or four times the session, make linux crashes. I get a black screen with verticla red lines, that i know well...It appears every time X crashes, not only with gnome...Restarting, fsck tell me that .XAuthority is gone, every time GNOME crashes, in addition with other random files in the same inode.

Please help me, nothing work now...

Zai Jian

Gmc-core

.xsession-errors