RE: Starting GNOME

BINGO!!!  That's basic UNIX knowlage, but its very important!
On an underpowered system that one command [exec <command>]
will make a BIG diff.

I really think we need to start a formal GNOME documentation
project, don't you guys?  I'd like a good reference, and a
way to get people way ahead of the game, instead of hoping
for answers with us.  Any takers?