Re: gnome-terminal: "Entf"-key behaviour

Hi,

 SW> I'm used to the usual behaviour of the Entf key.

People will understand you better if you call this key "Del" <g>.

 SW> Usual means to me that it deletes the character I'm at with the
 SW> cursor and not the one that is left to the cursor.

Does activating "Swap Backspace/DEL" in the preferences work for you?

Does anyone know of a generic way to bind keys to control sequences in
gnome-terminal - akin to xterm's Translations.

        Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>