Re: "undef. ref. to __va_copy"??

Because there isn't a standard way to *copy* a va_list structure.  On some
machines it is a pointer, and on others it is an array.  I guess egcs
offers more helper routines to do these sort of things than the older
versions of gcc.

I suppose the rationale is that if the functionality is there, you may as
well use it.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au