Re: calendar questions

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> I am aware of this problem.  This is due to the year view being too
> tall.  I will add a scrollbar to it pretty soon.
>
>   Federico

that is not the most desireable of solutions i have to say.  if the
window is
still larger than the screen, scrollbar or none it is a major
inconvenience.

the best solution would be to allow vertical resizing of the window.
not just
horizontal is it currently exists
--
D. Nathan Hood                                University Of Nebraska At
Lincoln