Re: gmc is scary now

I've had what seems like the same problem.  Try randomly clicking the right mouse
button to bring up context menus and then closing them rapidly about 15 times in
a row.  :-)  Seriously, I've seen it happen under more "normal" use, but this one
seems to cause it for me EVERY time.

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:21:42 Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> >  But the scariest thing has been happening to me. Now this will not be a
> >  very good bug report because I really cannot reproduce it reliably, but
> >  in certain situations, a gmc action makes my desktop freeze.
> >
> >  It happens sometimes when I do a "rescan mountable devices" and sometimes
> >  with a "rescan desktop". I cannot reproduce it reliably, but when it
> >  happens the desktop freezes: I can move the mouse but not highlight any
> >  windows, choose any menus, or even press any enlightenment window buttons.
>
> This indicates a stuck mouse grab.  Please tell me if you find a way
> to duplicate it.

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous