Re: Problem building gnome-libs-1.0.4

The problem was a missing generated file.  Gnome-libs should include the
help files pre-generated.  Unfortunately it was missing an intermediate
file (one that helps fix inter-module hyperlink references), so the
documentation was marked as out of date by make.  This has been fixed on
CVS so that the generating of help files should not be triggered for
future tarballs.

This means that the problem should disapear for 1.0.5.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/