Re: .DEB package containing db2html?

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 06:59:57PM +0100, Emil Styrke was heard to say:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using Debian and I wonder which package contains the db2html program?
>
> 	/Emil

  The package cygnus-stylesheets.  dpkg says:
Package: cygnus-stylesheets
 This package contains a flavor of Norm Walsh's docbook stylesheets
 from Cygnus, used internally in documentation.  It also includes the
 db2{html,rtf,pdf,ps,dvi} scripts from Cygnus.
 .
 The Gnome project uses these stylesheets for its documentation.

  You may need to get it from the potato archives, but I *think* that it
made it into slink.  So apt-get install cygnus-stylesheets. :-)

  Daniel

--
  You will soon forget this.