New RPMS up

Hi all -

For those of you who have been wanting RPMS of the recently released
Gnome packages, you might want to re-check the mirrors today.  Browsing
around ftp.jimpick.com (for example), I found that there were now RPMS
available for most of the 1.0.3 packages, enlightenment 0.15.3, and some
other updates.

I guess this is a result of RedHat's Starbuck/5.9/6.0pre release
yesterday.

As an aside, I am surprised that these weren't announced on the Gnome
site yet...  I guess I'll submit a news story? :-)

-Eric